BRIEF-Topdanmark upgrades full-year view, increases share buy-back
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Topdanmark A/S : * Says post-tax profit for the second quarter was 527 million Danish crowns (94.35 million US dollar) up from 279 million in the same quarter last year. * Says combined ratio was 82.4 percent in the second quarter, down from 86.8 in the second quarter of 2013 * Says investment return in the second quarter was 261 million crowns, up from 75 million last year. * Says post-tax profit forecast model for 2014 has been upgraded from 1,150-1,250 million crowns to 1,300-1,400 million. * Says post-tax profit forecast model for 2014 represents EPS of DKK 12.5 * Says share buy-back programme for 2014 has been upgraded by 150 million crowns to 2.05 billion crowns
Source text for Eikon:
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?