McDonald's U.S. grocery packaged coffee sales to start next year
(Reuters) - McDonald's Corp and Kraft Foods Group Inc will begin selling the fast-food giant's McCafe brand packaged coffee in grocery stores across the United States beginning in early 2015, the companies said on Tuesday.
The coffee will be packaged in 12-ounce bags and single-cup portions, which include K-cups for Keurig Green Mountain Inc's popular brewers. Pricing was not disclosed.
The companies in October 2013 announced that they were testing McCafe grocery sales in the United States.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran atom talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'