Argentine bonds fall more than 2 pct in OTC market - data
BUENOS AIRES Aug 20 (Reuters) - Argentine dollar-denominated Discount bonds and Par notes slid more than 2 percent in over-the-counter trading on Wednesday, Thomson Reuters data showed.
The Par bond maturing 2038 was quoted at a bid price of 48.50 cents on the dollar while the Discount bond due in 2033 fell to 80.50 cents. (Reporting by Richard Lough and Walter Bianchi; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |