MOVES-Investec Bank appoints Stefan Szczurowski to fund finance team
Aug 20 (Reuters) - UK-based Investec Bank Plc, a subsidiary of Investec Plc, named Stefan Szczurowski to its fund finance team.
Szczurowski, who has worked at Investec Bank in Australia since 2009, will focus on developing lending solutions for the private equity market.
Szczurowski will report to Simon Hamilton, global head of Investec fund finance, the company said.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting