MOVES-RBC Global Asset Management appoints CEO of int'l business
Aug 20 (Reuters) - RBC Global Asset Management, a unit of Royal Bank of Canada, appointed Clive Brown as CEO and managing director of its international business.
Brown joins from JP Morgan Asset Management, where he was the global chief operating officer and chairman of Asia, based in Hong Kong.
He will take charge on Oct. 1 and will be based out of London. He will report to John Montalbano, chief executive of RBC GAM.
Brown will oversee business in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific regions excluding BlueBay Asset Management.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |