Fair price for stake in Algeria's Djezzy lower than offer -adviser
CAIRO Aug 21 (Reuters) - The fair price for a 51-percent stake of Global Telecom Holding's Algerian unit Djezzy is 4 percent lower than the proposed price, the company said on Thursday citing financial advisers HC.
Global's parent firm, Russia's Vimplecom, has agreed to sell the stake in Algeria's biggest telecoms operator to the Algerian government for $2.6 billion. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif; editing by Jason Neely)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.