Bund futures fall after U.S. Fed minutes raise rate expectations
LONDON Aug 21 (Reuters) - German bund fell on Thursday after minutes of the latest Federal Reserve meeting suggested a rate increase in the U.S. could come sooner than expected.
Bund futures opened 19 ticks lower at 150.13, with yields on US Treasury bonds earlier rising to a one-week high.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies