BRIEF-RSA to sell insurance business in Singapore, HK to Allied World
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Rsa Insurance Group Plc
* Rsa announces £130m sale of operations in singapore and hong kong
* Rsa will receive aggregate consideration of approximately £130m payable in cash
* Transaction to sell the insurance business of each of its branches in singapore (rsa singapore) and hong kong (rsa hong kong) to allied world assurance company, ltd (allied world).
* Transactions are expected to result in a gain on sale of approximately £110m and an addition to the group's tangible net assets of about £95m
* Each transaction is expected to complete during the first half of 2015 Further company coverage: