Russia conducts checks at McDonald's restaurants in Urals region - Itar-Tass
MOSCOW Aug 21 (Reuters) - Russian food safety watchdog Rospotrebnadzor is conducting unscheduled checks at McDonald's restaurants in Sverdlovsk region, Itar-Tass news agency reported, citing local watchdog official Natalya Lukyantseva.
On Wednesday, Rospotrebnadzor ordered the suspension of operations at four McDonald's restaurants in Moscow over what it said were "numerous" sanitary law breaches. (Reporting by Polina Devitt; Editing by Christian Lowe)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?