REFILE-BRIEF-Vtion Wireless Technology H1 revenues of EUR 22.9 million, down 18 percent
(Refiles to remove repeated last bullet point)
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Aug 21 (Reuters) - Vtion Wireless Technology AG : * Says H1 revenues of 22.9 million euros decreased by 18 percent compared to H1 2013 (euro 27.8 million euros) * Says H1 EBIT margin stayed at 8 per cent (H1 2013: 7 per cent) * Adjusted guidance for 2014 predicts revenues of at least 48 million euros and an EBIT margin of about 7% * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |