GM opens IT center in Phoenix, Arizona
Aug 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said it opened a fourth IT center in the United States in Phoenix, Arizona as it aims to improve performance and cut operational costs.
The automaker said it expects to hire 1,000 employees at the center over the next five years. It already has about 500 employees at the site.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |