London Stock Exchange to raise 938 million pounds for acquisition
LONDON Aug 22 (Reuters) - The London Stock Exchange Group said on Friday that it would raise 938 million pounds ($1.6 billion) to part fund the acquisition of Frank Russell Company.
The rights issue has been fully underwritten by Barclays, RBS Capital Markets, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Cazenove, Banca IMI, Banco Santander, HSBC and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities.
($1 = 0.6031 British Pounds) (Reporting by Matt Scuffham; Editing by Pamela Barbaglia)
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |