Russia's Mail.ru Group H1 net profit up 26 pct y/y
MOSCOW Aug 22 (Reuters) - Russian internet group Mail.ru said on Friday its first-half net profit was up 26 percent year-on-year to 6.3 billion roubles ($175 million).
The company added that its revenue grew 22 percent to 15.1 billion roubles. The company also decreased its full-year revenue growth forecast to between 14-18 percent from 22-24 percent. (1 US dollar = 36.0140 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Alexander Winning)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets