Moderate quake hits El Salvador, no injuries reported
SAN SALVADOR (Reuters) - A moderate earthquake was felt in El Salvador on Thursday night, but there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
The U.S. Geological Survey said a 4.9 quake struck offshore about 40 miles (65 km) south of the coastal town of Chirilagua at a depth of 44 miles (70 km).
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM