Corpbank's majority holder says works for bank rehabilitation
BUCHAREST Aug 25 (Reuters) - Troubled Bulgaria Corporate Commericial Bank's (Corpbank) majority owner said on Monday he was working hard to restructure the lender jointly with Oman's sovereign wealth fund and other interested investors.
"I believe we are close to unveiling a decision in principle for the bank's rehabilitation that will fully comply with the legal requirements for capital adequacy and liquidity," Tsvetan Vasilev said in a statement posted on his personal website www.vassilev.bg. (Reporting by Angel Krasimirov; editing by Radu Marinas)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap