Mexico current account deficit widens in second quarter-cenbank
MEXICO CITY Aug 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's current account deficit reached $6.982 billion in the second quarter, the central bank said on Monday, expanding from the first three months of the year.
The deficit for the first half of the year was the equivalent of 1.8 percent of gross domestic product, the central bank said. (Reporting by Alexandra Alper)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement