Nokia sees clear revenue synergies from SAC Wireless acquisition
HELSINKI Aug 25 (Reuters) - Finnish telecoms network gear maker Nokia said on Monday that it had closed the acquisition of U.S. -based SAC Wireless and that it expected clear revenue synergies from the purchase.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown