South Africa regulator says still probing Pinnacle trading
JOHANNESBURG Aug 25 (Reuters) - South Africa's Financial Services Board said on Monday an investigation into possible insider trading in shares of Pinnacle Holdings was still ongoing.
The company had earlier announced that prosecutors had dropped separate charges of attempted bribery against an executive director due to insufficient evidence. (Reporting by Helen Nyambura-Mwaura; Editing by Joe Brock)
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading