THAILAND PRESS-Govt plans progressive land and building tax - Bangkok Post
The Fiscal Policy Office has hinted it will set the value of the waiver for a progressive land and building tax, in a move to make the tax more palatable to taxpayers.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance