NZ's Ebos Group year profit triples on acquisition gains
WELLINGTON Aug 27 (Reuters) - New Zealand medical supplies and pet care company Ebos Group Ltd's full year profit tripled as it booked a full year's gains from its acquisition of an Australian company, the company said on Wednesday.
The company said net profit after tax for the 12 months to June 30 was NZ$92.1 million ($76.69 million) compared with NZ$29.5 million the previous year.
Analysts surveyed by Reuters forecast on average a net profit of NZ$94.3 million.
Ebos declared a dividend of 20.5 cents a share compared with last year's 15 cents a share.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Western leaders step away from nuclear talks with Iran as deadline nears
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine