Putin-Poroshenko one-on-one meeting ends in Minsk - Kremlin spokesman
MINSK Aug 26 (Reuters) - A one-on-one meeting between Russia's Vladimir Putin and Ukraine's Petro Poroshenko ended in Minsk late on Tuesday, a Kremlin spokesman said.
The meeting was held after multi-party talks where leaders were seeking a solution for the crisis in Ukraine. Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, who hosted the talks, said they were "difficult".
(Reporting by Alexei Anishchuk, writing by Gabriela Baczynska)
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes