At least 19 killed in bus crash in Egypt's Luxor: state media
CAIRO (Reuters) - At least 19 people were killed when two minibuses fell into a canal near Egypt's tourist city of Luxor early on Tuesday, state-run newspaper Al Ahram reported.
The accident came less than a week after at least 38 people were killed and dozens injured when two buses collided in Egypt's Sinai peninsula.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |