Japan Post CEO: Not thinking about changing JGB investment stance
TOKYO Aug 27 (Reuters) - Japan Post Holdings Co is not thinking of changing its stance on investment in Japanese government bonds, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
Taizo Nishimuro told a regular news conference that a significant change in Japan Post's JGB investment policy would adversely affect the JGB market given its massive holdings of government bonds.
In addition to nationwide mail and parcel delivery services, state-owned Japan Post runs insurance and bank operations that manage massive amounts of money in markets, mostly in Japanese government bonds. (Reporting by Taiga Uranaka; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel