Russia's M.video reports 13 pct fall in first-half net profit
MOSCOW Aug 27 (Reuters) - M.video, Russia's biggest consumer electronics retailer, said on Wednesday its first-half net profit fell 13.4 percent, year-on-year, to 1.1 billion roubles ($30 million).
Earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) declined 8 percent to 2.7 billion roubles despite a 3.2 percent increase in net revenue to 68.6 billion roubles, the company said in a statement. (1 US dollar = 36.1380 Russian rouble) (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Katya Golubkova)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies