Russia's Polymetal reports H1 net income of $100 mln
MOSCOW Aug 27 (Reuters) - Russian gold and silver miner Polymetal reported on Wednesday a $100 million net profit for the first half of 2014, compared to a year-ago loss of $255 million.
The company also said its revenue edged up 1 percent to $727 million as it offset lower prices with higher volumes of gold equivalent sold. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Polina Devitt)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |