Russia's Polymetal reports H1 net income of $100 mln
MOSCOW Aug 27 (Reuters) - Russian gold and silver miner Polymetal reported on Wednesday a $100 million net profit for the first half of 2014, compared to a year-ago loss of $255 million.
The company also said its revenue edged up 1 percent to $727 million as it offset lower prices with higher volumes of gold equivalent sold. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Polina Devitt)
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports