Russia's Polymetal reports H1 net income of $100 mln
MOSCOW Aug 27 (Reuters) - Russian gold and silver miner Polymetal reported on Wednesday a $100 million net profit for the first half of 2014, compared to a year-ago loss of $255 million.
The company also said its revenue edged up 1 percent to $727 million as it offset lower prices with higher volumes of gold equivalent sold. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Polina Devitt)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting