Telecom Italia's adviser says Oi initiative is spoiling tactic
MILAN Aug 27 (Reuters) - A legal adviser for Telecom Italia said a move by Brazil's biggest fixed-line firm Oi signalling it may make an offer for Tim Brasil seemed just a spoiling tactic.
The adviser, Sergio Erede, spoke to reporters on Wednesday after leaving a Telecom Italia board meeting which is due to approve an offer for Vivendi's Brazilian broadband unit GVT.
"It seems just a disruption tactic...Disruption tactics can end in many different ways, even in a court of law," he said.
(Reporting by Stefano Rebaudo, writing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |