INDONESIA PRESS-Bakrieland Development posts 84 pct fall in H1 net profit - Bisnis Indonesia
Indonesian property developer PT Bakrieland Development reported a net profit of 111.3 billion rupiah ($95.3 million) for the first half of this year, down 84 percent from a year earlier, the company said in a statement.
Revenue declined 51 percent to 1.12 trillion rupiah. (Bisnis Indonesia)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
(1 US dollar = 11,677 Indonesian rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'