Lamprell churns bigger profit as projects complete ahead of budget
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Oil rig maker Lamprell Plc's operating profit nearly tripled as it completed four major projects ahead of budget in the first half of the year.
The Dubai-based company reported an operating profit of $53.4 million in the six months ended June 30, compared with $19.2 million a year earlier.
Revenue rose 25 percent to $632.3 million. (Reporting by Roshni Menon in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.