Lamprell churns bigger profit as projects complete ahead of budget
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Oil rig maker Lamprell Plc's operating profit nearly tripled as it completed four major projects ahead of budget in the first half of the year.
The Dubai-based company reported an operating profit of $53.4 million in the six months ended June 30, compared with $19.2 million a year earlier.
Revenue rose 25 percent to $632.3 million. (Reporting by Roshni Menon in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor