Lipper fund flows IG USD922.3m inflow; HY USD671.5m inflow
NEW YORK, Aug 28 (IFR) - For the week ending 8/27, Lipper reported an inflow of USD922.3m into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total inflow of USD51.790bn) and an inflow of USD671.5m into high yield funds (YTD total outflow of USD2.345bn).
For the week ending 8/27, Lipper reported an outflow of USD297.7m from loan participation funds (YTD total outflow of USD3.075bn). (Reporting By Anthony Rodriguez)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated