MOVES-Direct Line Insurance Group appoints Sebastian James to its board
Aug 28 (Reuters) - U.K.-based general insurer Direct Line Insurance Group PLC appointed Sebastian James to its board as a non-executive director.
James, who has held senior positions in retail, consulting and insurance sectors, comes from Dixons Carphone PLC, where he was group chief executive of the company.
He had held the same position at Dixons Retail PLC before the company merged with Carphone Warehouse Group PLC earlier this month.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief