Bollore first half boosted by transport, advertising unit
PARIS Aug 29 (Reuters) - French industrial group Bollore said first-half operating income rose 11 percent to 314 million euro because of strength at its transport business and advertising agency Havas, even as it kept investing in electricity storage.
Turnover fell 5.2 percent to 5.1 billion euros ($6.71 billion) , while core earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) rose 7 percent to 469 million. (1 US dollar = 0.7604 euro) (Reporting by Geert De Clercq; Editing by Leila Abboud)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols