Reports on Publicis interest in buying Criteo are unfounded - source
PARIS Aug 29 (Reuters) - Reports that French advertising agency Publicis is in talks to buy online ad start-up Criteo are unfounded, said a source close to Publicis on Friday.
Criteo shares jumped as much as 21 percent in early trading on the Nasdaq, after French media reported that Publicis Groupe was in talks to buy the Paris-based company that specialises in targeting on-line advertising.
Criteo has a market capitalization of roughly $1.8 billion.
(Reporting by Leila Abboud and Gwenaelle Barzic; Editing by Geert de Clerq)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |