Spain to issue bonds due 2024, 2044 on Thursday
MADRID Aug 29 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Friday it plans to issue bonds due 2024 and 2044 on Thursday next week.
On Sept. 4, Spain will sell a bond due October 31, 2024, with a 2.75 percent coupon, and a bond maturing October 31, 2044 with a 5.15 percent coupon.
The amount the Treasury aims to raise at the auction will be announced at around 1200 GMT on Monday. (Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Sonya Dowsett)
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town