Compuware agrees to private equity sale
Sept 2 (Reuters) - Business software maker Compuware Corp agreed to be bought by private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo LLC in a deal valued at about $2.5 billion.
Compuware shareholders will get $10.43 per share in cash at a premium of 11.6 percent over the stock's Friday close of $9.35, the companies said in a joint statement. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor