European shares edge up; Luxottica falls
PARIS, Sept 2
PARIS, Sept 2 (Reuters) - European shares rose in early trade on Tuesday, bouncing within a recent tight range as investors await the European Central Bank's policy decision later this week before chasing stocks higher.
Shares in Luxottica bucked the trend as it fell 1.9 percent after the Italian luxury eyewear maker overhauled its top management structure.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?