Norwegian Cruise Line to buy Oceania Cruises owner in $3.03 bln deal
Sept 2 (Reuters) - Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd said it would buy Prestige Cruises International Inc in a $3.03 billion deal, including debt.
Prestige owns upper-premium cruise operator Oceania Cruises and luxury cruise operator Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
The cash-and-stock deal will immediately add to earnings, and result in $25 million in initial savings, Norwegian Cruise said in a statement on Tuesday. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on