Telecom Italia postpones sale of Telecom Argentina stake to Sept. 25
MILAN, Sept 2
MILAN, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia, Italy's biggest telecoms group, said on Tuesday it was extending to Sept. 25 the deadline for completing the sale of its stake in Telecom Argentina to investment fund Fintech.
In November, Telecom Italia agreed to sell its entire stake in Telecom Argentina to Fintech for $960 million.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.