German August car sales down about 0.5 percent: source
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Sales of new cars in Germany, Europe's biggest auto market, declined about 0.5 percent in August, an industry source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
Germany's main VDA auto industry association and the KBA Department of Motor Vehicles are due to publish August sales data later on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Jan Schwartz; Writing by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Alexander Ratz and Victoria Bryan)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter