Argentina bonds valued at 39.5 cents in CDS auction
NEW YORK, Sept 3 (IFR) - Traders taking part in an auction to settle Argentina's credit default swaps valued the country's restructured bonds at 39.5 cents to the dollar on Wednesday, according to final results published by Creditex and Markit.
The final result came in line with analyst expectations, which were revolving around 40 cents, slightly below the market price of Argentina's euro-denominated Par bonds.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Paul Kilby)
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran