MOVES-Aaron Ochstein joins Eagle Asset Management from Mesirow Financial
Sept 3 (Reuters) - Eagle Asset Management Inc said Aaron Ochstein joined the company as senior vice president, global head of institutional consulting.
Ochstein, in his newly established position, will head new business development outside North America and will also oversee a team of institutional sales consultants based in Europe.
Ochstein joins from Mesirow Financial International UK where he served as managing director, head of European distribution, overseeing new business development and client management in the United Kingdom and Europe. (Bangalore newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case