Phillips begins FCCU overhaul at Sweeny, TX refinery
HOUSTON, Sept 3
HOUSTON, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Phillips 66 began a planned overhaul on a gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit on Wednesday at its 247,000 barrel per day (bpd) Sweeny, Texas refinery, according to energy intelligence service Genscape.
Phillips had filed notice with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality that it would begin planned work on the 78,000 bpd FCCU as required every five years.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |