Ansaldo/Stadler consortium wins 292 mln euros Danish contract
MILAN, Sept 4
MILAN, Sept 4 (Reuters) - A consortium comprising Italy's Ansaldo STS and Stadler Pankow has won a contract worth 292 million euros ($378 million) to build a rail transportation system in the Danish town of Aarhus, Ansaldo STS said in a statement.
Under the contract, construction work will last 34 months, it said. (1 US dollar = 0.7725 euro) (Reporting by Danilo Masoni; editing by Francesca Landini)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?