Mexico stock exchange resumes trading
MEXICO CITY Oct 3 (Reuters) - Mexico's stock exchange resumed trading on Friday after declaring an "administrative" break in the morning.
The exchange resumed operations at 9:40 local time after a 20 minute halt to trades. The exchange did not immediately report the cause for the suspension. (Reporting by Jean Arce)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California