May 16 (Reuters) -
* ABN Amro reports eur 378 million underlying net profit in q1 2014
* loan impairments remained elevated at eur 361 million
* cet1 ratio improved to 14.5%. The fully loaded cet1 ratio amounted to 12.9%
* Reported profit amounted to eur 311 million
* Continue to focus on our five strategic priorities set for 2017 and are making progress in this area
* We caution not to extrapolate this result as q1 is traditionally the best quarter of the year and also because
* Expect our full-year loan impairment figures to end slightly below last year’s level.