SAN FRANCISCO Feb 12 Apple Inc :
* CEO tim cook says company 'doesn't have a depression-era
* CEO cook says board, management in 'very active discusions'
on returning more
cash to investors
* CEO cook says einhorn's preferred stock idea is 'creative'
* CEO cook says finds it 'bizarre that we would find ourselves
being sued for
doing something good for shareholders'
* CEO cook says fight over preferred stock proposal is
not 'something we are going to spin cycle on'
* CEO cook says company has looked at more than one large
acquisition but none
passed its test
* CEO cook says company has management talent, depth to do
but does not feel pressure to acquire revenue
* CEO cook says 'cash is not burning a hole in our pocket'