SAO PAULO Jan 30 Banco Bradesco SA
, Brazil's second-biggest non-government bank,
announced on Thursday the following operating estimates for this
1) The bank expects growth in its loan book between 10
percent and 14 percent this year, compared with revised guidance
of 11 percent and 15 percent for 2013. Bradesco's loan book rose
10.8 percent last year.
2) Bradesco expects to grow disbursements of corporate loans
between 9 percent and 13 percent, and consumer credit between 11
percent and 15 percent this year.
3) Net interest income, or revenue from lending-related
transactions, is expected to grow between 6 percent and 10
percent in 2014.
4) Bradesco forecasts fee income, or revenue from fees,
financial services and commissions, to expand between 9 percent
and 13 percent this year.
5) Bradesco forecasts sales, general and administrative
expenses to rise 3 percent to 6 percent this year.
6) Insurance premium underwriting at Bradesco, which is also
Brazil's largest insruance group, is expected to grow between 9
percent and 12 percent in 2014.