1 Min Read
March 21 (Reuters) - Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd
* Purchaser entered into a share purchase agreement with seller to acquire an equity interest in hsc
* Unit entered into a share purchase agreement with Halla Holdings Corporation
* Attributable interest in Halla Stackpole Corporation will increase from 30% to 80% through purchaser's acquisition of equity interest.
* To acquire an equity interest in Halla Stackpole Corporation for a total consideration of up to us$83.8 million
* On completion of acquisition, company's attributable interest in halla stackpole corporation will increase from 30% to 80%
* Purchaser is Johnson Electric International (uk) Limited; seller is Halla Holdings Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: