Samsung Galaxy S3 gets head start on rival iPhone

fefifofu wrote:

This article is written like a Samsung advertisement. I’d expect this propaganda from North Korea, not Reuters. No integrity at all.

May 28, 2012 11:28pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
thismarty wrote:

Returning mine. Nice but not nearly as great as the ads made it seem. S-Voice was a particular disappointment – almost as useless as Siri.

May 28, 2012 12:31am EDT  --  Report as abuse
MacMan wrote:

I’d never again buy another locked, Samsung-branded phone (I’ve had two). They were all buggy as hell and Samsung abandons them as soon as they bring the next incremental hardware update.

I currently own the Galaxy Nexus, which while made by Samsung, has the vanilla Android OS and is supported (much better) by Google.

But probably I’ll go back to the iPhone, if Apple brings out a 4″+ screen. I like the iPhone’s screen ratio much better, and overall, iOS is still better than Android’s ICS.

May 29, 2012 2:20am EDT  --  Report as abuse
RandomName2nd wrote:

@MacMan you bought two “locked” Samsung phones? I wasn’t aware any Samsung Android phones were locked. My first gen Galaxy S is running ICS very nicely.
I’m amazed a guy named MacMan bought a Samsung phone at all. Especially since you mention iOS is “still” better than ICS. I’m guessing your first Samsung phone was pre ICS, and I’m guessing you prefer ICS over previous Android versions…which leaves me wondering why you bought a second Samsung device at all since you already believed iOS is better.
Sorry, I just found it ironic that a MacMan would criticize Samsung/Android for being locked.

May 29, 2012 6:11am EDT  --  Report as abuse
topbabas wrote:

I am sure that apple will come up with some thing which would be quite revolutionary and iPhone 5 may become one of the hot selling product and resulting giving a strong competition to Samsung ..

www.topbabas.com

May 29, 2012 6:36am EDT  --  Report as abuse
StigTW wrote:

296 carriers in 145 countries by July … if only Nokia could ‘relearn’ that kind of roll out they might make a competitor out of themselves yet! (but I’m not holding my breath)

Kudos Samsung!