Syrian rebels attack air base to secure north-south corridor

Comments (12)
StevenDedalus wrote:

“The revolt against Assad began as peaceful rallies calling for more freedoms and democracy but turned to armed struggle against the military machine that he unleashed on protesters.”

Yes. Keep pushing that canard.

Nov 03, 2012 10:31am EDT  --  Report as abuse

No reuters, the revolt against Assad began over a decade ago with a US program to fund and arm terrorists and Islamist opposition in Syria.

Remember the axis of evil? That was another planned step to overthrow Syria from abroad many years ago.

And it did not begin with peaceful rallies, as every country has peaceful demonstrations…

It began with mysterious snipers firing into crowds of protestors and firing at funerals.

These mysterious snipers are the ones who militarized the situation on the Islamist side and turned the protests violent.

After the snipers killed a few dozen people the protestors armed themselves and thus lead to police action against them. This lead to an armed conflict on both sides some 6-9 months before reuters even started reporting it.

The most important thing to point out is that even before the organized protests took place there was a highly organized propaganda network in place to internationalize the coup.

There are literally hundreds of Islamist cameramen on the payroll of the coup, recording scenes which are then edited by Islamic extremist websites and uploaded on youtube.

Reuters considers these extremists as news sources.

It is also worth mentioning that even before the shooting started Syria had discovered western material support for a coup, including advanced and encrypted communications equipment airdropped into syria by spy drones. These encrypted radios were used to organize the coup from outside of Syria.

I read these stories before a single person even got hit by a snipers bullet and knew instantly that there was going to be a foreign coup attempt in Syria.

Now with all the Islamist and terrorist atrocities mounting and all their war crimes being recorded, reuters and other western forces continue to back these bloodthirsty psychopaths despite the critical damage it will cause to their reputations.

We are truely living in dark times when 10 years after September 11, 2001 the same forces are again supporting and nurturing hardcore mass murdering terrorists all over again…

Nov 03, 2012 7:43pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
TheNewWorld wrote:

@pendingapproval
“It is also worth mentioning that even before the shooting started Syria had discovered western material support for a coup, including advanced and encrypted communications equipment airdropped into syria by spy drones. These encrypted radios were used to organize the coup from outside of Syria.”

The drones can barely hold one missle, they are recon aircraft. What do you think they did? Strap some radios onto the side of a predator? You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

Nov 03, 2012 8:10pm EDT  --  Report as abuse

Another bizarre part of this narrative is the reporting gap between the protests the police and the military…?

Why did the police get replaced by the military reuters?

Because they were being killed by the ‘non-violent protestors’!!!

I also love how you guys describe Syrian strikes on foreign backed militants as ‘warplanes bomb neighborhoods’ or ‘Assad shells Alepo’, you don’t seem to realize that what they are bombing are targets WITHIN these places…

I don’t know if any of your reporters passed English, or if you are just plain corrupt, but I do know that it is much more descriptive to describe the target of the bombing, and not the surroundings.

But I also know how easy it is to make something look more sinister by describing the collateral damage as the actual target… very sneaky guys!

As always, we can count on you to make a mockery of journalism and of our intelligence!

Nov 03, 2012 8:14pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
Slammy wrote:

@pendingapproval

Hmm…. even if you are right, Mr. Al Assad, aka The Cowardly Lion, is still losing…. :-)~

Go Insurgents!

Nov 03, 2012 10:37pm EDT  --  Report as abuse
Harry079 wrote:

Syria?

Is that anywhere near Staten Island?

Maybe that could have a marathon on the road to Damascus?(sp)

Nov 03, 2012 10:41pm EDT  --  Report as abuse

@pendingapproval. Let me see if I got this right: misterious snipers were firing on civilians so civilians armed themselves and so the police “took action against civilians.” Are you insane? Why didn’t the police take action against the snipers? And what police force in the world is using fighter jets to bomb civilian homes and hospitals? Try blaming the Jews and the Americans all you want, this is Assad’s fight for survival because the satellite connection went down when discovery Channel showed Gadhafy’s execution so poor Assad doesn’t really know how these types of “police actions” end. Let me remind him and to you, his supporter: they end with the stupid dictator dead and the smart dictator in Russia. Assad is not smart so…

Nov 04, 2012 1:07am EDT  --  Report as abuse
SyriasTruth wrote:

If you could reach back in time….

I find myself in thought of impossible things.
One I will share …is if We could reach back in time to the start of this conflict…What would we know to do different?
In my heart I know the real answer…and it’s get risk and cost would not be dimished.
We should, when we get back …take every action against Assad…beyond the threats…beyond the UN mandates we begged for.
Interveine, directly enter in force, an entire force of nations to stop Assad’s massacre of his own people asking for their God given rights….stop his using the extreme arsenal of his military all across Syria.
Act swiftly…loudly declared against Assad an thus …any other ruler who for a moment, thought such acts would go unopposed.

And here…you must know that I see it so right now, and if we could go back and do it just that way….I ask again why not now?
Why not right this minute? Why not a force of many nations loudly declared, arranged in force at every borders line?
If what we see in Syria is not right now……. do what should have been done. Stop it! Stop it now!

Stop it for the Syrian’s. Stop it at the same time, for the next people anywhere, any street !
We did not do it right…we must do it now!
We must act in Syria !

We must prove we have the will to stand against such things, such slaughter!
Prove to those that would deny such life, do such horror…that there is no limit to what we will do to stop such things…anywhere anytime.
We were mistaken to think we could just wait, just hope, or just yell against it all !!
Prove to such rulers ….we will not let them deny such hope and life again! EVER !!

Nov 04, 2012 1:09am EST  --  Report as abuse
SyriasTruth wrote:

If you could reach back in time….

I find myself in thought of impossible things.
One I will share …is if We could reach back in time to the start of this conflict…What would we know to do different?
In my heart I know the real answer…and it’s get risk and cost would not be dimished.
We should, when we get back …take every action against Assad…beyond the threats…beyond the UN mandates we begged for.
Interveine, directly enter in force, an entire force of nations to stop Assad’s massacre of his own people asking for their God given rights….stop his using the extreme arsenal of his military all across Syria.
Act swiftly…loudly declared against Assad an thus …any other ruler who for a moment, thought such acts would go unopposed.

And here…you must know that I see it so right now, and if we could go back and do it just that way….I ask again why not now?
Why not right this minute? Why not a force of many nations loudly declared, arranged in force at every borders line?
If what we see in Syria is not right now……. do what should have been done. Stop it! Stop it now!

Stop it for the Syrian’s. Stop it at the same time, for the next people anywhere, any street !
We did not do it right…we must do it now!
We must act in Syria !

We must prove we have the will to stand against such things, such slaughter!
Prove to those that would deny such life, do such horror…that there is no limit to what we will do to stop such things…anywhere anytime.
We were mistaken to think we could just wait, just hope, or just yell against it all !!
Prove to such rulers ….we will not let them deny such hope and life again! EVER !!

Nov 04, 2012 1:10am EST  --  Report as abuse

TheNewWorld;

A single Predator drone can carry 500kg of payload… other more advanced drones much more. You have no knowledge of military hardware so why speak on it?

Slammy;

You are a terrorist, I keep telling you I don’t talk to terrorists…

BleahBleahBleah;

I don’t want anyone to believe it, I want them to research it or remember it.

That is exactly what happened, and Syria DID go after the snipers, and Syrian forces and Syrian civillians actually CAUGHT some of these snipers most of which were foreign intelligence assasins.

Assad does not bomb homes and hospitals, Syrias military bombs military targets, or as the US would call them ‘illegal enemy combatants’. It is not their fault these militants are hiding in peoples homes etc…

You can easily go on youtube and see armed Islamist protestors murdering police that are dated over 6-9 months before reuters admitted the protestors were violent. They are plentiful.

As are the videos of the non-military snipers and Islamist gangs firing on protestors. Reuters just never published or reported on them.

As soon as news turns really bad for the Islamists (reuters ‘rebels’) reuters simply stops reporting on it, period.

As soon as it was discovered that the Houla massacre was carried out by the terrorists and all the victims were Allawite – silence!

We have never heard another word about this atrocity since…

If you want the real story you just have to go somewhere else.

Part of the western lead propaganda strategy is to absolutely FLOOD youtube with ridiculous Islamist made videos, that way it is extremily difficult to even find all the recorded crimes of the terrorists.

The worst offender on youtube is ‘souriaarchives2011′, an American account directly linked to the Islamist propaganda source.

This account is literally a propaganda organization based in the US on its own, and works full time in publishing the most agenda driven nonsense you can imagine.

Nov 04, 2012 2:21am EST  --  Report as abuse
Slammy wrote:

@pendingapproval
…and Al Assad, aka Cowardly Lion, continues to lose grond….

Nov 04, 2012 9:39am EST  --  Report as abuse
Slammy wrote:

@pendingapproval
…and Al Assad, aka Cowardly Lion, continues to lose ground….

Nov 04, 2012 9:39am EST  --  Report as abuse
This discussion is now closed. We welcome comments on our articles for a limited period after their publication.