Ohio, Wisconsin say they will not run their own health exchanges

Arkie wrote:

And just who is the “U.S.” in this article? Who exactly is the person who makes such a decision? I always thought that the “U.S.” was “we the people”.

Nov 16, 2012 7:59am EST  --  Report as abuse
bobber1956 wrote:

The Lybia hearigns and The General’s testimoney are not going well for the obama administration. Perhaps obamacare will be a none issue as well soon. If they act soon enough the cliff will be averted and we all will keep our tax cuts and the the people and the economy will recover. Thanks for cutting your own throat barak.

Nov 16, 2012 10:10am EST  --  Report as abuse
USAPragmatist wrote:

LOL@bobber1956, your are DEFINITELY one of the righties/Obama haters that has built that bubble of unreality around them that Karl Rove demonstrated on Election Night. But I guess the game plan is the same as with Clinton, if you cant win an election, try and find any excuse to impeach a sitting President. And some GOP members wonder why people see them as the party of hate/division, you all can not even accept a clear election loss.

Nov 16, 2012 10:20am EST  --  Report as abuse
brotherkenny4 wrote:

Republican governors ceding their obligations to the federal government. This is most certainly bizzaro world.

Nov 16, 2012 2:36pm EST  --  Report as abuse
bobber1956 wrote:

brotherkenny4
It is bazzar unless you consider both states voted for the king, abandoning their Repulican Govs that pulled them both back from the brink. Those Govs realize you can not fight stupidity. I have my parachute-bring on the cliff.

Nov 16, 2012 3:34pm EST  --  Report as abuse

bobber1956, sadly it looks as though you are my age… but who would know, given the responses you write here?

Barack is how it is spelled. The people voted and made their choice… they didn’t abandon Scott. (I often wonder, even though I am Canadian, whether Scott was voted in without voter fraud though, after seeing the tactics used to elect and keep him in office)

Voting for your choice is a freedom you should respect and honour. It amazes me reading how Republicans and libertarians love their country, unless it has a black President that is.

Nov 19, 2012 3:01pm EST  --  Report as abuse